Monday, March 9, 2009

My latest creations~!



Here are a couple projects I have been working on for various SWAPS. The characters are for a favorite character mini-book SWAP, shown are two of the three pages I signed up for.

Sally from CARS is on her way as page three. Just some finishing touches left for her.
It looks like its hard to see the stickles glitter as accents on the characters but trust me they are done up pretty good.
This page of Italian Stuffed Peppers is for a slow cooker recipe book SWAP. Mangia Mangia!!












This Ireland mini-book is a small token for some VERY loyal clients who own Bunni (one of the pups I bred two years ago) & Apollo. They are moving overseas to Ireland for a big job promotion!! We are happy for them but will miss them terribly! We wish them lots of luck.